Our top priority at Carytown Optical in Richmond, VA is to make certain that your prescription for lenses is done correctly and you experience natural vision. Our opticians will recommend the type of lens and lens materials to best suit your personal needs and preferences.
You are welcome to drop by to see samples of lens options. With so many lens features available you need to make informed choices and be aware of the guarantees that come with those choices. The best way is to view a physical sample. One glance at a reflection free or polarized sample will instantly show its benefits to you.
Please visit these pages for more information:
- Eyeglass Lens Options – click here
- BluTech Eyeglass Lenses – click here
- Essilor Eyeglass Lenses - click here
- Zeiss Eyeglass Lenses - click here
- Eyeglass Prescription Guidelines – click here
Carytown Optical offers high quality lenses made by the world's leader in ophthalmic lenses such as Bluetech, Essilor, Zeiss, Optics, Shamir, Seiko and Kodak. These reputable manufactures uses free-form eyeglass lens manufacturing technology that allow you to get better optics and changes the way you see forever.
The basic steps for you as a patient of Carytown Optical to get quality prescriptions eyeglasses:
- Get a prescription (available at Carytown Optical) by digitally scanning your eyes using specialized equipment to collect a number of data points on each eye
- Choose a frame and optimize your lenses to fit the frame
- Manufacturing of lenses and fitting them to your fram.
- Pickup your eyeglass and we will to all the final adjustments to make them fit perfectly